peripheral nerve pain-top reader question, what can I do about neuropathy?

One of the most popular questions we get from reader is: what can I do about peripheralneuropathy?  Here in fact is an excerpt from a recent email we received: I have been experiencing peripheral nerve pain tingling in the feet and toes. I have recently completed some testing with a Dr Smith, name changed for privacy, board certified neurologist, associated with city hospital, name changed.


Shock and needle tests were done on both legs and feet measuring the neural responses and it was determined that I do have neuropathy.


I have constant tingling in the feet and toes. My age is 69. Dr Smith has no solutions for my problem. He informs me that the scientific neurological medical research including the American neurological society does not have evidence that there are neuropathy treatments or supplements such as vitamin B and R- alpha lipoid acid with proven efficacy.

I have done some beginning research and came across the work of a dr labrum that seem to have had personal results with his own neuropathy and also helped many others. Hereis a link to Dr Labrum’s website. I think I would like to try this but do you recommend it? Is there something else I can do for my neuropathy?

Ourresponse to these neuropathy questions is simple: yes, we are aware of Dr Labrum’s innovative work, and if you are peripheral neuropathy sufferer we highly recommend hisprogram.  Here are a few simple reasons why:

1.    It’s working. Time and again we hear from readers who have decided to follow along with Dr Labrums approach and they are getting results. Read the update below from the reader we just cited.
2.    Dr Labrum is not a pharmaceutical payroll player like most researchers today. He is a genuine person who has diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy, and thus genuinely motivated to find his own, independent solution to this epidemic on his own dime.
3.    Dr Labrum’s neuropathy recommendations are natural, simple enough for anyone to employ, and backed by legitimate research.
4.    The steps for addressing peripheral neuropathy that dr labrum put together provide a comprehensive method of resolving this complex condition that you can begin right now. When someone follows these steps they can realistically expect to:
·       Reduce the pain and discomfort of neuropathy symptoms.
·       Repair damaged peripheral nerves so they begins to function properly again.
·       Restore the sanguinary big word for blood environment in the extremities where the peripheral nerves are located back to a healthy state.
·       Correct and reorient the confused communication signals that damaged peripheral nerves are sending to the brain, resulting in the debilitating symptoms.
·       Improve circulation in the extremities, where this will aid in flushing away dangerous toxins.
·       Enhance your overall health with minimal effort given the complexity of peripheral neuropathy.

In a follow up message the reader we quoted has this to say: thank you for your encouraging comments about Dr Labrum’s neuropathy program. I went ahead and have been following it for a week now and already I am feeling a very noticeable difference.

It’s almost like I have been able to turn down the volume on the constant tingling in my feet and toes. I am sleeping much better and my balance has improved. I am optimistic that I will fully overcome my neuropathy and I plan to follow Dr Labrum’s steps until I do.

By the way, I have shared Dr Labrum’s neuropathy steps with Dr Smith. He can’t explain my results in his professional opinion, but he is considering encouraging several other patients with difficult peripheral neuropathy to try the solution due to the lack of other options.


Clickhere for more information about Dr Labrums’ work and neuropathy treatment solution. If you are peripheral neuropathy sufferer looking for a legitimate, non-medication treatment, or know of someone else who is, this is the peripheral nerve painanswer.

Comments

Popular Posts

Rock Your Dream Body with. Vegan Diet HacksLiving a plant-based lifestyle has many different benefits... Did you know that you don't have to be a meat-eater to gain muscle and build mass so long as you're eating high-protein food sources? Many prominent athletes have adopted vegan diets and lifestyles and have not only maintained their strength, but also promoted their inward health past a point they felt possible as a traditional eater Google trends shows 90% increase in vegan searches in 2016 Check It Out Here [[AFFLINK]] Have you ever asked yourself what is the "Secret" to adopt this type of eating lifestyle? The Plant-based bodybuilding system shows you proven steps and strategies on how to begin your own vegan diet, how to maintain and acquire the type of body you wish on a vegan dietÖ Learn More Here [[AFFLINK]] Researchers have illustrated the need of incorporating healthy habits into your lifestyle to get the kind of lean and health body you desire. So start discovering how to unleash your inner vegan and go beyond boundaries with these effective hacks... Remember you have the power to regain control of your lifeÖ "Plant-based Bodybuilding" will bring a huge difference to your life. Want to stay healthy and achieve the kind of body you dream of? It all starts here.