arthritis treatment-great food that’s really great for your joints.

I am sure you are aware of the arthritis treatment fact that what we are what we eat, and what we eat can really have a huge impact on how we feel, including how much our joints hurts us or not. So now, you probably know what you shouldn’t eat if you have joint pain.


If you are not aware, then let me tell you once again, foods especially fried foods with hydrogenated oils, the infamous transfats. Animal proteins, especially red meat. Foods high in added sugar which generally includes almost anything in a bad, box can or jar in these years.




This also includes alcohol; these foods increase the inflammation that is a cause of much joint pain, whether you have arthritis, bursitis, gout or an injury. Let me advice you that so instead of scolding yourself about your diet, I would like to share a few things I really enjoy.

I prefer anything with omega3 fatty acids, you have probably heard, eat fatty cold water fish like salmon, but everyone likes fish, not even the noble, delicious anchovy. In reality your body needs a balance between omega3 and omega6 fatty acids.

However, Americans eat too many foods, like red meat, fried food, snack foods, and anything with sunflower oil, that are high in omega6. We don’t eat nearly enough omega3, which in reality helps to prevent inflammation in the first place, and then decrease production of inflammatory chemicals if you do have inflammation.

Walnuts and chi seeds are excellent sources of omega3. A handful of walnuts and a piece of fruit is my go to snack almost every day. Chiai seeds have a neutral flavor that goes with just about anything, so you can bake with them, add them to your smoothies and sprinkle them on your salads.

You will surely get a great recipe with them along with a weird but tasty recipe at the end of this article. In general broccoli, cauliflower, kale and my absolute favorite sprouts which I like to cut in half, sprinkle with a little olive oil and salt then slow roast so they are kind of crisp and nutty and caramelized.

Then I eat them like potato chips, but much, much better. All these cruciferous vegetables are so packed with phyto nutrients and vitamin C, a potent anti-oxidant that according to a study by the famous Mayo clinic they actually prevent arthritis.

If you know you should eat more veggies, but find them kind of bland or you are just not used to their taste, some dressing will surely change your mind. Olive oil is great oil that adds a lot of flavor but it’s on the pricy side, so I buy the good stuff and use it as a flavoring.

The only thing I cook with it is pasta, and I make my own marinades and dressings with some wine or balsamic vinegar, lemon, lime or orange juice, mustard, herbs, garlic. I just mix and match to complement whatever I am cooking.

When making dressing, a good rule is 3 or 4 parts oil to one part acid like vinegar or citrus juice. Then I add flavorings like garlic, herbs, mustard even spices. Yes, of course, when I make pasta, I make use olive oil.

I like to chop some broccoli, or better yet, broccoli, which is like young, tender broccoli with slender stems.  Then I boil them very fast, until it just loses its crispness sautĂ© it in olive oil with a handful of garlic, a can of anchovies and a sprinkle of red pepper, then serve over pasta.

Trust me; it’s a fast, delicious dinner that is also super healthy. For regular cooking, I use organic canola oil. It’s so much better for your body than regular canola oil and for me the higher price is really worth it.

That’s the money I really don’t have to spend on anti- inflammatory drugs that are hard on you. I never use soya oil which is often labeled as vegetable oil because it is knows allergen that triggers inflammation. In fact I try to avoid, anything with soya in it. So I don’t eat a lot of processed food and I sue butter and occasionally lard for baking.

To be really honest, although I have had some amazing eggplant, it’s really not my favorite vegetable. Again it’s a night shade, so some people are allergic to it. I don’t think I have ever heard of anyone being allergic to berries since most people love them.

Now you might ask me what they have in common. The deep, red blue-purple skins, rich in anthocyanidins. These powerful antioxidants have a beneficial effect on heart health. According to a study by the Harvard school of public health, people whose diets are rich in berries tend to have lower c reactive protein levels.

C reactive protein is a marker for inflammation. The lower your CRP levels are the better off you and your joints are. Like soy, milk is an allergen; it causes an allergic, inflammatory response in several people. That’s usually of the lactose, a sugar that is really hard to digest and trigger inflammation in many people.

However, milk is rich also rich in calcium, which is important for bone health and fortified with vitamin D, which lowers your risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis. A great solution is plain yogurt without fruit that’s actually syrup with artificial colors, flavors, and nuggets of stuff that might or might not have been fruit.

Plain yogurt has very little lactose and is loaded with healthy probity that can reduce inflammation. You can always dress it up with a splash of vanilla or almond or hazelnut or extract and some fresh fruit. Let me reveal it to you that I drink plain yogurt just about every day.

While it is an acquired taste, I really enjoy it. This is my version of salty lassie, an Indian drink. Its degenerative arthritis incredibly refreshing in the summer and a great way to get calcium year round. Now if you want to learn more about how sugar can directly cause joint pain and make it a whole worse then please visit here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Rock Your Dream Body with. Vegan Diet HacksLiving a plant-based lifestyle has many different benefits... Did you know that you don't have to be a meat-eater to gain muscle and build mass so long as you're eating high-protein food sources? Many prominent athletes have adopted vegan diets and lifestyles and have not only maintained their strength, but also promoted their inward health past a point they felt possible as a traditional eater Google trends shows 90% increase in vegan searches in 2016 Check It Out Here [[AFFLINK]] Have you ever asked yourself what is the "Secret" to adopt this type of eating lifestyle? The Plant-based bodybuilding system shows you proven steps and strategies on how to begin your own vegan diet, how to maintain and acquire the type of body you wish on a vegan dietĂ– Learn More Here [[AFFLINK]] Researchers have illustrated the need of incorporating healthy habits into your lifestyle to get the kind of lean and health body you desire. So start discovering how to unleash your inner vegan and go beyond boundaries with these effective hacks... Remember you have the power to regain control of your lifeĂ– "Plant-based Bodybuilding" will bring a huge difference to your life. Want to stay healthy and achieve the kind of body you dream of? It all starts here.